What to Bring to Camp Kathleen For Riding:
- Attire:Campers should bring sturdy long pants such as jeans or other riding pants, but there is no need to purchase breeches.
- Kids should also wear a short-sleeved shirt that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Footware: It is not necessary to purchase riding boots, but you should choose a sturdy shoe or boot with a sole that is neither too thick nor too thin with a heel of 1 to 1 ½ inches. ( No sandals or flip flops). Tennis shoes also are not appropriate for riding. Riding Gloves: Optional.
- Riding Helmet: We have plenty of helmets at the stable, but you are welcome to bring your own ASTM/SEI approved helmet.
Other Optional Items:
- A hat with a brim
- Insect repellant
- A water bottle with your name on it. (It is going to be hot, and you will want to drink lots of water!)
- We will provide snacks & drinks
- LABEL EVERYTHING
Horse Camp Deposit
Please include campers name and specify which camp is preferred.
Serving the following areas: Inland Empire, Canyon Lake, Menifee, Sun City, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Perris, Quail valley, Murrieta, Hemet, Temecula, San Jacinto, equestrian horse riding, lessons summer camp, kids horse camp, Horseriding Camp, Ponies, pony horse, horses, horse camp, horseback riding,951, 92587,92530,92532,92570,92584,92585,92586,horse camps,summer horse camps,horse camp games,horse camps for girls,horse summer camps,summer horse riding camps,kids horse camps,kids horse camp,summer horse camp,horses camp,horse camps in,horse camp crafts,horses camps,horse back riding camp,horse back riding,horseriding